Whether you are a first time franchisee or an experienced business owner, the Attorney at Law Magazine franchise system empowers you to get more out of what you want from your business and your life. Through our discovery process, we encourage you to ask the right questions and to learn as much as possible about our unique magazine franchise opportunity.
As you go through the steps, you will find all the information necessary to decide whether a Attorney at Law Magazine is the right choice for you.
- Step One – Complete an application form, receive FDD and discuss the FDD with our franchise team.
- Step Two – Conduct Due Diligence, select territory and develop business plan.
- Step Three – Meet with corporate support and franchise team in Phoenix, AZ, speak with franchisees and validate the opportunity.
- Step Four – Secure funding and submit final plan to senior management.
- Step Five – Receive approval from management and franchise team, sign franchise agreement, fund, and attend training.
Want to learn more about how you can become an Attorney at Law Magazine franchisee? Click here to request more information and talk to a member of our team